The Frame Factory offers total custom digital imaging service on any of your beloved photos. We can bring new life to your images through photo restoration, photo-to-art and custom prints. Images can be printed on traditional photo paper, fine art paper or canvas.
Photo and Document Restoration
Let our experts repair the defects in your heirloom photos and documents. This includes tears, stains, fading, discoloration, tape-marks and hundreds of other problems. We can even reassemble photos that are in pieces. There's no risk in photo restoration because the original is scanned and manipulated digitally with no physical change to the original.
Custom Art Prints
High quality Giclée prints can be produced from your original art. Print any image up to 22 inches wide by any length. We can print your images on photo paper, art paper or canvas. We can also scan and reproduce old photographs on high quality photo paper.
The Frame Factory uses a high-end, Epson 7900 digital printer to produce Giclée prints.
Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink Technology
- Next-Generation Ten-Color Pigment-Based Ink System
Unique High Dynamic Range (HDR) pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- Ten-color printing system including all-new orange and green inks
- Inks are water proof and UV resistent to fading and have been rated to last 100+ years
Epson AccuPhoto™ HDR Screening
- Advanced ten-color screening algorithm resulting in prints with superior color and clarity
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and line art
- Produces extremely fine blends and photographic transitions
- Extremely accurate highlight-to-shadow detail
Three-Level Black Ink Technology
- Simultaneously uses Black, Light Black, and Light Light Black inks creating stunning black and white photo reproductions
- Significantly improves the gray balance while eliminating colorcasts